Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Plan
Upper End Wine Tours prioritizes guest and team safety at all times. Given how the Covid-19 emergency has impacted lives, we have strengthened our commitment and implemented safety protocols to ensure a safer environment for our guests, employees, community, and everyone involved in our tours:
- All tour vehicles now undergo thorough cleaning and detailing before each tour
- Frequent sanitation on high-touch surfaces
- Everyone on-board tour vehicles must observe social distancing measures
- Everyone in the tour vehicles must wear masks; consider bringing your own mask for your own comfort
- We provide free masks, gloves, and hydro-alcoholic solutions for hand hygiene.
- We have instituted illness testing; guests and anyone showing signs of illness will be forbidden from entering the boats
We have updated our Cancellation Policy to offer more flexibility.
The Upper-End Wine Tours team is dedicated to providing safe and memorable tour experiences. We work with the best Okanagan wineries to provide each guest only the most personalized wine tours possible. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like more information, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you and helping you